Monday, October 28, 2013

October Nail Art Photo Dump

This month, I did three nail art designs of one theme. Halloween.

First design was this:

FIRST! I want to apologize for the wrong spelling. HAHA. We all have bobo moments, you know. Lols. Anyway. I did these nails as an entry for a nail art contest in Instagram but decided not to submit when I saw the competition. HAHA. Walay bout di-ay. Srsly. :))

Then the second one was this:


Reminds me of sparkly witch nails. Haha.

There was this nail art hype in Landmark and I just can't NOT (???) join in. They were selling these glittery powders that you can put on your nails. I bought this one right here and another purple glitter powder which is around PhP30++ each.

I only wore these nails for a day. Yes, they may seem good to look at but apparently, they're not even close to comfortable when worn. I always have this feeling of having dirt on my fingers.

Third and current nails are these:


Cutesy Halloween characters/elements inspired by some nail artist I am following at Instagram. Did my own rendition and viola! :)

I was too happy when the ate cleaning the restrooms at Podium complimented ze nails. Hihi.

P.S.
Don't you think Frankie's cute? Hahaha. 

Happy Halloween~!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...