Friday, February 14, 2014

Bullet Journal

It's the start of the year (not really) and I have been trying to straighten out a lot of things about myself.

As you all may know, I am a very UNORGANIZED person in terms of, well, everything.

I used to have this little post-it notes everywhere to remind me of such tasks, but one can never have too many post it notes around one's computer screen, right?

Then came the lists. "To do" lists, "To buy" lists, and many more lists you can't even imagine. The problem with these lists is that, being the unorganized me, I tend to lose the paper that I've written on.

Then, the smartphone self-help apps which never worked because I was too busy playing games or browsing networking sites to even open the app and type the actual things I have to do.

So, we go back to the same old monster that I am.

I have been an avid reader of Saab Magalona's blog and I saw an entry about the Bullet Journal.

Bullet Journal is basically a VERY organized way to keep track of things. Very very helpful for the unorganized me. Haha.

Here's an overview of how to create your own bullet journal:


Yes? yes. Just go click the site for even more information about it. :)

I have started doing this and hopefully it works out for me all year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...