Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter!

Oh, the Holy Week days seemed to pass by soooo quickly.

I really wished there'd be a Holy Week part 2 (and 3 and 4). Since Jesus could rise up from the dead, can't he, like do it over and over again within a span of one year? LOL.

Anyway, the family was supposed to be at Pangasinan visiting the wondrous Hundred Islands during this Holy Week vacation. But due to, err, financial constraints (Employers, y u no release bonus on time?), the trip was cancelled. So, as Master Yoda would put it, at home we stayed.

There was pretty much NOTHING else to do at home but sleep, and eat, and watch TV, and look at people's profiles full of beach photos that makes me really envious because I was supposed to also have those kinds of pictures. *inhales deeply*

Aside from the activities listed above, there were a few things that deviated from the usual routine.

1. Shopping

Asked a couple of officemates to accompany me to St. Francis Square. I was supposed to shop for shoes since I wrecked my old one while having this shove-the-person-next-to-you-so-that-you-can-enter-the-MRT war the previous day. And shopping it was! I was able to buy lots of stuff with PhP2500!
Below is a list of all the items I was able to buy:


2. Color my hair.

I have longed to color my hair this bright shade of red since well, I started being kikay and all. Haha.

Ang mailap-sa-picture kong "hairstylist".
3. Way of the Cross

Good Friday. For some reason my family did not do the visita iglesia this year. We just went to a church and did all the stations of the cross there.
Garden of the Something, i think is what this place is called. HAHA.
At Christ the King Seminary, QC.

 4. Easter at Eastwood

So for our easter celebration, we went to  Eastwood. Actually, it was just for Adelle to experience this so-called "Easter Egg Hunt" (in quotes becauste there was no actual egg hunt that happened). There were all sorts of activities for kids. I became the stage Ninang for Adelle, accompanying her around Eastwood. There was this one time when another mom thought that I was Adelle's mom. Haha. :)) This was also Kent's, err, first event to document. (Oo, kailangang i-insert).

We're lost!

This is the only picture of me in my camera.

Adelle joined the Costume Contest.
This is her posing for the camera for her profile photo. Syala!

 So there. That's my boring Holy Week vacation. Boring but pretty much well-rested. Haha. How'd yours go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...