Sunday, September 29, 2013

Top Torikatsu

Top Torikatsu sent via courier.

Last week, Peanut Dela Cruz from looloo, contacted me and asked me if I wanted to try out this new product from Bounty Fresh. She says she has this friend (Yves Gonzalez) who works for an ad agency who wanted to send out Top Torikatsu packs to food bloggers. No requirements needed.  

Haha, I gladly accepted. Basta food ba, sinong hindi tatanggi, right? :)




Last Tuesday, the package finally arrived in the office. I was shocked that the delivery guy handed me this heavy bag. Apparently, the package consisted or five packs of Top Torikatsu: three packs in Classic Flavor and two packs in Cheese and Chives flavor. Wowowow!

"Ma'am, andiyan po ba si... Kuxie... Mm-monster?"
Segue: The receptionist told me that the delivery guy asked if there was a Kuxie Monster working in our office. Something like: "Ma'am, andiyan po ba si... Kuxie... Mm-monster?" She was actually laughing her head off. I did too. :))

Anyway, I was worried though because we did not have a refrigerator in the office. Meh. Good thing my room was cold enough to prevent it from spoiling but not cold enough to keep it frozen. Before leaving the office, I gave one Classic pack to my officemate.

When I got home, I quickly opened one pack and shoved the rest in our freezer.


One big blob. Haha.

This is what welcomed me. A melted down breading, cheese and chives, and chicken breast all mixed into one big pile. Hahaha. 

Prito prito din pag may time. :))

Nevertheless, I still decided to cook it. The smell did not seem it was spoiled so gogogo! Haha. As expected, the cheese and breading turned into lumps. Apparently, the teflon in our pan were already scraped off so some also sticked to the pan.

I... uhm... Errr. :))
This is what they looked like. Not really an A+ on presentation here... BUT! In all honesty, the chicken is delicious! Haha. The juicyness of the meat is still there. It's not dry and bland. The mix of the cheese and chives just complement. Tastes even better with ketchup. ;) Oh, and another thing, the chicken slices are bigger that that of the normal stuff you see in the market. The chicken is 100% fresh chicken breast.

It's sooo easy to cook (prito lang) that it's perfect for people who are on the go. It's also perfect for your kid's lunch box (if you already have a kid, which I don't, LOL). I'm not sure how much is one pack but nevertheless, be it cheap (better) or dear, I think it's your money's worth. ;)

I would definitely buy some more of Top Torikatsu products but next time I'll make sure to put it in the freezer as soon as I have them so they wouldn't thaw out just like what happened this time. Haha, I think the next time I'd eat this with it's proper, err, "look", it would be a better experience for me. I'd also take note to fry this on a NEW non-stick pan. LOL.

Again, thanks to Peanut and Mr. Yves Gonzalez [and of course Top Torikatsu] for these. Till next time? Haha. :))

1 comment:

  1. YAAAY! Hooray for free food lol. And thanks to Yves and Top Torikatsu!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...