Sunday, September 29, 2013

September: Nail Polish Haul

Hi guys! Just showing you my newest stash of nail polish.

Now that my nails are a stronger after the month long rest, I think it's time to wear them out again. Haha.

L.A. Colors
PhP90 each; SM Department Store
In basic hues: White, Black, and a top coat. Just re-stocking my stash. My Cutex black polish dried out on me. I forgot to seal the cap tightly kase. I only actually needed the black polish but ended up buying a white one and a top coat too. Ugh for impulsiveness. :-/

Random Mix: 
      Pink hues from Nature Republic
      Metallic Silver from Jocarste
      "Kaleidoscope" Polish from Bobbie

Nature Republic - PhP55; NR Kiosk, The Landmark
Jocarste - PhP39; The Landmark
Bobbie Kaleidoscope Polish - PhP72; SM Department Store
Nature Republic
This is actually my FIRST time to deliberately buy pink hues. I do have pink nail polishes at home but they're all included in a nail polish set or package or something. Haha, I am not fond of the color pink BUT while browsing through nail art ideas from Instagram, I came accross this really cute nail art design of Piglet and decided to do it for myself. (Watch out for the tutorial that will also be posted here soon.) Then it hit me. The pink shades in my stash did not exactly fit piglet's hue.. hence the purchase.

Btw, I was able to purchase the polishes for PhP49.50 since Landmark was having a mall wide sale. That's 10% discount on selected items. :)

Jocarste
Another re-stock since the metallic silver I have is running low. I love using the metallic silver polish on my toe nails. They seem more elegant and seem to make the skin on my foot whiter. Haha. Try it out for yourself! :))


Bobbie
Random interesting nail polish caught my attention. The packaging says it changes hues when exposed to different temperatures. Looking forward to trying this one. :)

Aaaaand last but definitely not the least...

Seche Vite
Seche Vite - PhP375; SMX Trade Fair
I had to go extra lengths just to acquire this nail polish right here. Haha. Mom and I went to MOA just for the sole purpose of going to the International Beauty, Health, and Wellness fair because the exclusive distributor of Seche in the Philippines was having a booth there. Their store is in Divisoria. I'd rather MOA than Divi. :)) More on this on a separate blog post. ^_^

Eeeep! Can't wait to try them all! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...