Sunday, October 20, 2013

Christmas 2013 Wishlist

Christmas is just around the corner... and here's what I want for gifts. LOL. Bargasan na. Hahaha. :))

1. Washi Tapes (or any kind of cute tape, for that matter)

My current Washi (and other tapes) stash.
Kahit ano design, kahit ano kulay, basta washi. ;) minimum of 3 tapes per person. HAHAHA.

2. Polaroid Pogo

I have been wanting to go back to writing journals or scrapbooking again. The only thing that is keeping me from it is the tedious work of having to print, cut, and paste photos. Nakakatamad na tuloy. With this apparatus, printing and pasting (actually it's sticking kase the paper used here already has adhesive sa likod) photos to my journals can be such a breeze. ^_^

3. LG Pocket Photo
Mas mahal version of  #2. Hahaha. Already installed the app on my phone just in case someone is generous enough to buy me one. LOL.

4. Kobo Touch
I guess I'll never rest until I get my hands on a legit e-book reader. Haha, and Kobo right here is the answer to my needs. LOL. They're relatively new in the Philippine market (I think). You see them near entrance doors (or somewhere else) at National Bookstore. I fell in love with these babies the moment I held them. But then, as always, I never get what I want. :( Baka ikaw na ang sagot sa dasal ko. Charaught. If  you want to read up more about the product, you can click here.

5. Crochet Needles


I'm thinking of going on all out craftsy. LOL, and crocheting is next in line. I still need hooks though, :)) Give me a set? Hihi.

6. Illustration Books  [ HAVE 'EM! :) -- Updated 10/31/13 ]


So. Being an epic fail at drawing, these books can help me, at least, "hone" the minute drawing skillzzzz that I have. Bah. :))

[UPDATE - As of Oct 27, 2013]

7. Ball Mason Jars
I am running out of "jars" to put my growing number of scissors, pens, and paint brushes. These babies right here are, i think, the best way to organize them in a cutesy manner. Tapos, I'll decorate them with washi and stuff. Oooooh, my hands are itching. Give me some, pretty please? ^_^

8. Fun, cute eraser seal mook by Mizutama

I don't care if I don't understand a thing written on this book. I can manage with the pictures. I just need the additional knowledge of how to use my customized stamps so that they'll look cute in an orderly manner. HAHAHA. You can buy this book here.

9. Rexel Drawing Pens


Saw this while browsing thru Instagram. Somehow, I wanna do Calligraphy too. Hihi. Available at National Bookstore, Power Plant for PhP189. (Just putting this here but I am actually heading to Rockewell tomorrow. HAHAHA.) [UPDATE-As of October 29, 2013] Apparently, there are no more available stocks of these items in PowerPlant Mall. Huhu. Soooo, this one's still included here in my wishlist. Haha

10. Desk Lamp

Preferrable in purple.

Because my desk lamp isn't working anymore.

11. Long Wallet


Also preferably in purple. Then the wallet should also include a coin purse inside. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...