Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dream Make-up Palette, Achieved!

Dream make-up palette achieved! Yes! :))
Items bought from @blueberryshoppe (IG account)


Yeah, make-up time once again guys. Haha. 

For my previous make up stints, if you have noticed, I have been experimenting on blending psychedelic colors for my eyeshadow. Though it may be cool and hip, sometimes psychedelic make-up may seem inappropriate when going to formal events. That was when I browsed through make-up palettes that had colors that were on the neutral side.

I searched for make up palettes that had neutral colors. The photos were overwhelming but one thing caught my attention.

Yes, it was the Urban Decay NAKED 2 palette. To me, the color range was complete. It also comes in a packaging that is not so bulky for me. I finally got hold of it last month thanks to @blueberryshoppe! :)

If you purchase the original Urban Naked from US, it costs at around 3K++. This version of the NAKED2 Palette is from Singapore and I could say, I'm still quite satisfied with the results. This one only costs PhP800.

I also got an eyebrow pencil and an orange lipstick.

Benefit Tangerine Matte Lip Cream
PhP130

Brow Pen
PhP130
And of course... the obligatory selfie shot with all the products on my fez. HAHA.


If you want affordable and quality cosmetics, visit @blueberryshoppe now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...