Wednesday, June 17, 2015

L'italiano

Our company deals with the importation of different chemicals and equipment that is mainly geared towards the eradication or control of pests in urban areas. So, we have this one supplier that had it's representative come over to the Philippines yesterday for a meeting with our bosses. And, as the title suggests, he is from Italy. Let us name him Gen.


2014

I met Gen last year in an event we held here. We invited him over since we were showcasing the products that came from their company. 

So when we first met, my thoughts were in the likes of:

"Hmmm, typical Italian guy.
Tall, very tall.
Dark, brooding eyes with the five o'clock stubble. Hnggg~~
That intense stare. *ohShitIAmMelting*
Long lashes, my ghad." 

and when I heard him talk, 

"Oh shit, the ACCENT."

So, I must admit, I might have had this teensy bitsy crush on him. Gwapo eh. Haha. During the exhibit, wala lang, flirt flirt ng konti but nothing more. HAHAHA. LOL di ako type. :))


2015

Fast forward to yesterday, he was back in Manila. I knew this a week before he came, so yesterday, I exerted extra effort in prettifying myself. Make-up and pabango. Not too much though, just the look na sakto lang.

He was in the office around 9am and I met him in the conference room because I had to set up the projector for their meeting. LOL, I was so nervous, I was stammering when I was talking to him. I shook his hand and went on and setting up the projector. Bobo ko lang because I forgot Italians are used to making beso as a form of greeting. Psh, naka- semi-kiss man lang kahit papaano. HAHAHA

I went out and their meeting took place.

Come lunch time. DIET AKO PERO SUMAMA AKO SA KANILA FOR BUFFET LUNCH! #landi

We were talking and he mentioned something about mozarella cheese... that I should try the authentic ones found in Italy. He says, the ones in the supermarkets are an, hmmm, "understatement" for the real ones.

He was like: "...you should try eating mozarella from Italy ..."
Then I was like, staring at his face thinking to myself: "Uhmm, can I eat you instead?"

I never realized that the word "mozarella" could be so damn sexy when said by a legit Italian, more so by him. Lelz.

We drove him to his hotel in Makati. And when we parted, I GOT MY SHARE OF BESO! HA! 

The thing about that beso that got me worrying is, I might have uttered a "mwah" when we did it and when we parted from our beso, he was sort of smiling-slash-laughing or suppressing-a-laugh-with-a-smile. That got me thinking, was it wrong? I am so used to doing that "mwah" thing when parting with my fellow titas, yaknow, so it just came out on impulse. Mali ba? Maybe this is me over conscious about such petty things when actually that was just nothing. Your thoughts please?

Haha, bottom line, masaya ako kahapon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...