Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Lipliners for Lipsticks?

etude house soft touch lipliner


I have A TON of lipsticks at home, most of which belong to the extremes -- bright and dark shades of red. I also have other shades like orange, purple, and black.


(Maybe I could do another blogpost showing you the shades that I have.)

Anywhoo, I just wanted to share with you guys my FAVORITE lipstick/s. Well, they're actually LIPLINERS from Etude House. Introducing, The SOFT TOUCH Auto Lipliners (see photo).

What I LOOOVE most about them is that they're very handy. They fit in my pencil case, just like your regular, everyday pen! I don't have to have extra space/clutter in my bag with the regular lipstick tubes. I'm burara kasi when it comes to the contents of my bag. It's all one big clutter in there. Haha.

I also love its smooth, matte finish on my lips. It's just perfect. The brown shade (in photo) is almost the same shade as my lips. So when I'm wearing it, it feels as though I do not have any lipstick on but with smoother lips. Amazing. I have these two because I just can't not have red lips (if you know what I mean) so I blend the two colors together. If I use only the red one, it seems too glamorous for an "everyday-look" make up. I reserve the sole red shade for special occasions.

The best thing about them is that they're only PhP99!

The only drawback about these lipliners is that they tend to fade away easily. Especially after eating.

Nonetheless. I still love them.

Check them out for yourself and let me know what you think!

Mwah! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...