Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Leibster Award


“the liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. so, what is a liebster? the meaning: liebster is german and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. isn’t that sweet? blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.”


#KILIG was the very first emotion that came over me when Pao of CraftGeekEscpist (who also happens to be my close friend) tagged me. Haha, it is in very RARE moments that I get tagged in these kinds of things. LOL.

Here are the questions Pao has prepared for us:


What is your idea of a perfect date?
I am definitely not the "fancy dinner" type of girl.  I guess, my kind of perfect date would be visiting museums tapos si guy would boast about all the stuff he knows in a not mahangin-type of way. I am a sucker for pogi nerds. ;) Then after the museum go on a food trip somewhere. Tapos hatid sa bahay, tapos goodbye kiss. Haha. :)

If you could only use one beauty product forever, what would it be?
Definitely LIPSTICK!

Which book(s) made a huge impact on you, and why?
I would probably say (cliche as this may be) the Harry Potter series, specifically the first book. No book = no movie adaptation = no Daniel Radcliffe. So thank you JK Rowling for introducing me to Dan. Hahaha.


Think of a letter from the English alphabet, and personify that letter by making up a story about it.
K. 

She gave him her heart.
"Take it, take it please?" she said.
He did not want it.


What calms you when you’re angry or in a bad mood?
Food. Disney Music. Sleep. Haha.
 
If you could switch lives for a day with any person on this planet, who would you switch with and why?
Prolly Taylor Swift, just curious how she writes her music AND to feel to have so many boyfriends. LELZ.

What are your learnings from your last heart break?
If a guy really likes you, he will find time to be with you.

Which Orange Is The New Black character can you relate with the most?
 Red? Haha, kasi I'm (sort of) bossy and I love to cook

Search for Bailey Van der Veen on Youtube, pick at least one of her videos and watch. Wala lang, I love her. Haha.
OMG! I'm loving her too! 

If you could choose an era to live in, which would you choose, and why?
Renaissance period because #curvy girls are considered very shmexy.

Are you happy?
Honestly, I am. :)

So, there. :) With the very limited followers that I have, I guess I'm tagging Eva (which I think has more than 200 followers already but what the hell, haha), and Monique (hello!).  Here are my (sort-of) questions:
  1. What are you currently doing?
  2. If your house caught fire (theoretically), what is the one thing you'd bring and why?
  3. Describe your city one hundred years from now.
  4. Who was (insert your name) in high school?
  5. What is the absence of measurable electrical resistance in certain substances at temperatures close to zero degrees kelvin?
  6. What would you be doing if you weren't doing this?
  7. MAC or Windows?
  8. Describe your favorite piece of playground equipment?
  9. Do you have any crafting activities you are currently addicted or want to try/learn?
  10.  Do you like nail art?
  11. If you could say anything to the person you hate the most, what would be it?





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining Blogs Ng Pinoy! Your blog has been posted! You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed in the BLOGS OF FAME and will be featured weekly in our Facebook page ;)

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    Thank you,
    BNP
    blogsngpinoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...