Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Father's Day Lunch Out: Uncle Cheffy, Alimall

Four words to sum up the experience: "Good Food, Bad Service."
(All three text formatting options applied for emphasis.)

I already ate at Uncle Cheffy before. I loved the food there and was ecstatic to share the goodness with my family so I recommended that we eat there for my Kuya's celebration of Father's Day. (Don't ask me about my estranged dad.)

I won't go on and rant the details of our bad experience. Long story short, our orders came in like almost an hour after we ordered. Their reason? They had no rice that's why they couldn't serve our food. BS. I felt sooo bad for recommending the place. It felt like it was my fault. LOL. They compensated their "bad service" (couldn't think of a more appropriate term right now) with a 20% discount from our bill. I don't think it's right, but hey, the Manager insisted. I am never going back to that branch again, though. Nor should you. Hohoho. >:)

Anywhoo, I'm just going to dump some pictures I took while waiiiiiiiiting for our food.
Family Picture!



Yay too the person who's been both my father and mother. Labyu!
Ate Adelle
Baby Abbie. Grrr, y u look like a cute little puppy? Hahaha.
Oh, there's me again with Lala Loopsy. ;)

 The following are the only things we ordered. Imagine them taking SOOO LOOONG to arrive. Gurrr. All were delish, btw.

Lala Loopsy with Uncle Cheffy's Cheesecake.
East Meets West Panizza
Lechon Budget Meal
Bagnet Budget Meal.
 Again Happy Father's Day to Kuya, and all the dads out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...