Saturday, June 15, 2013

Webmendation: eztv.it



eztv.it has been my online go-to website for my tv series downloads for almost four years now. The site boasts a large array of TV shows, mostly from the US and UK.

Tip: The list is very long so if you already have a show in mind, just use the CTRL + F feature of your browser and type away! haha.

Torrent files are categorized per show, which is what I like most about this site. I just have to go to a show's page and viola, all the episodes that i have missed is just one click away. What's also great about this site is that it uploads the latest torrent files just a few hours after the latest release.

For each show, the site indicates if it has:
  • Ended - well, the show has reached it's series finale
  • Pending - the show is in between seasons
  • On Break - the show is in a season break
  • Airing - the show isn't any of the above (LOL)
The site also indicates the day the shows are aired in their respective countries. So, for us people in the Philippines, shows are actually simultaneously aired a day after. 
e.g.
   Show XYZ is aired on a Monday in US. So for us here in the Philippines, it
   would already be a Tuesday for us. LOL. Gets?

Haha. So, moving on, my download schedule would be two days after the actual airing. OC much? See following image for more OC-ness.


That's my Download Tracker. Admittedly, I am not the type of person to remember such nitty gritty details as this. So, to aide me in my problem, I came up with this simple system of "Downloads Tracking". I keep keep the file in my Google Drive account to help me keep track of which episodes to download for each show that I am currently watching (for accessibility). If you see the image, it's pretty much self-explanatory. The strikeouts just mean that those are the episodes that I have been able to watch. :) Haha. 

I've just updated the file today. I'm planning on doing the downloads in the office since there's faster Internet connection there. But I would not be doing that on office hours. Haha, I shall leave my laptop on during the night (since our server's ON 24/7) and stop downloading during office hours. Wise choice eh? Bwahaha.

Well, I hope you find this website useful. If you want to have a copy my Downloads Tracker file, just leave a comment below with your e-mail address so that I could send it to you.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...