Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Webmendation: Tuebl.ca


 
tuebl.ca is another FREE e-book repository for all you thrift bookworms like me. :))

The URL might be hard to remember for someone who is relatively new to the site. I had my fair share of that. BUT! This piece of information I am going to share with all of you might help you remember the URL a bit easier. Tuebl is actually an acronym for... wait for it... The Ultimate E-Book Library. T-U-E-B-L. Helpful enough? I sure do hope so. :)

In Tuebl, downloaded e-books are in the .epub format, which is compatible to most e-book readers. If you are experiencing problems with opening a particular e-book to your Kindle, iOS, or Android readers, there are step by step intructions on how to do it here.

The site has been revamped to a simpler web design which is good because the old UI of the site is confusing. At least now, it is easier to search for books and download them.

What I love about this website is that, IT IS SO DARN UPDATED! Or so my experience with it goes. They have all the books that I wanted to download, even the new releases! Wala pang palya! ULTIMATE indeed! Haha.  The only problem caused by this is that I do have all the e-books I want to read BUT I really haven't got the time to read them all! Hahaha. :))

Earlier, I also featured epubbud.com (you can read more about the site here), another e-book repository. Though I'd hate to compare but (here goes the comparison) I'd say Tuebl is waaaay better than epubbud. Tuebl has more or less a complete database of books in the market, old or new.

So, you there thrift bookworm, visit the site now and download awaaaaaay!

This isn't piracy, it's what you call SHARING. :)))


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...