Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September: Nail Art Photo Dump

Yay to the Nails!

If you have quite noticed, I have not done nail art because I had to let my nails breathe. Not just the week long break but the serious month long time off from nail polish . See, I NEEDED to let them rest for a while because they have become a bit yellow and they tend to break really easily. I had to endure dull nails for the whole month of August. Boo hoo hoo.

Anywhoooo, seeing that my nails are stonger now... Let's get back down to biznezz!! Hahaha. September Nail Art photo dump. Here's what I've got:

Pretty Florals

Luckily (or not), I was chosen to be one of the Ninangs (godmother) of Myla's (my office friend) son, Paul Christian. I was on a blouse hunt and fell in love with this floral blouse (see photo background). I was so in love with it that I decided to also do my nails with the same design. Haha. Terno! :)




In-season Nails

Okay. Lame name, I know. Couldn't come up with anything cool right now. Haha. I just thught that it is already Autumn in areas where they have four seasons sooo.... Yeah, L.A.M.E.

I saw a post from Instagram and decided to copy it. It seemed sooo pretty from that photo. Yeah, I really did not like this particular design. It kind of looked dull.

Crazy Aztec



As the photo suggests, the nails were inspired by my phone casing. I really liked how this nail design turned out. Hihi. I am wearing these nails as of the moment and I have no plans of taking them off until they chip off. Haha. :)

Looking back, my nails kind of revolves around the Prints and Patterns theme. Agree?

Got suggestions for nail art designs? Feel free to comment below. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...