Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Crafty Evening: My First Batch of Personalized Rubber Stamps

It was another pouring Monday here in the Philippines yesterday. The streets were starting to flood as the day passed. Our president announced during lunch time that we were already allowed to go home once work for the day was already done. YAAAY!

Not really. I had to finish some stuff first.

I left the office at around 3:45PM and got home at around 4PM. Another miracle! No traffice EDSA on a rainy day! No BAHA (flood) din! I am in luck. :)) Well after a quick meryenda, I went up my room, changed clothes and sat on my bed. I had nothing to do! I saw my "CRAFT BOX" on the table and decided I wanted to do some crafting. :)

Ze Craft Box.
Officemates requested that I do their names on stamps. I initially wanted to stamp-ify their handwritings but then they didn't want to and told me that I should decide on what design their stamps should be.

I was not able to do a step by step documentation anymore ha? haha. Anywhoo, here they are:



For the stamp holders, I used this native wooden bracelet that was loooooong stocked in one corner. (I wasn't using it kase masikip.) Haha. I covered them in washi tapes to add a bit of ommph to my so called stamp holder. :))

I gave it to my officemates the next day. I think there were smiles on their faces naman. Hahaha.

Ikaw, gusto mo din? 500 pesos.

HAHAHA.

P.S.
I should've took another angle shot showing the actual rubber stamp no? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...