Saturday, July 4, 2015

The Saturday Playlist | Episode 05

Manila traffic is hell on Saturdays.


The Saturday Playlist is a thing that I started on Instagram a few months back. Its aim is to give people a glimpse of the kinds of music I am listening to.



The drill in choosing songs is as follows:

music player + "shuffle mode" + next (10 times) = #theSaturdayPlaylist

It's very easy! If you would notice we start at Episode 5 because this is a continuation of what I started on Instagram. I'm transferring this here because it's easier. Haha.

I'm planning to take on some "blog series" entries and this will be one of, well, I would call, my original.

I wish you could join in and also share your Saturday Playlist! :)

Here's mine for this week:

  1. Your Body Is A Wonderland - John Mayer
  2. Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning) - Vertical Horizon
  3. Best Song Ever - One Direction
  4. Painkiller - Jason Derulo feat Meghan Trainor
  5. The Remedy (I Won't Worry) - Jason Mraz
  6. Somebody - Natalie La Rose
  7. Like I love You - Justin Timberlake
  8. Back For Good - Take That
  9. I Can't Make You Love Me - Tank
  10. Fill Me In - Craig David
Share yours and tag me or link me back. I'd love to see your playlists too! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...