Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Sunday Currently | Episode 01


Reading
Falling into Place by Amy Zhang. Then, I got distracted the other day because I shared a story to my officemates about this guy with Diphallia (a condition where a person has two dicks). He has published an autobiography so i shifted to reading that now. It's called Double Header by DoubleDick Dude.

Writing
I'm currently back to daily journalling. Very informal writing that aims to jot down the random daily thoughts and stuff that happened that day. Which reminds me... I havn't done my Friday and Saturday entries yet. I try my best writing it at the end of the day before I sleep, though.

Listening
Try Me - Jason Derulo feat JLo. Very groovy, it makes me wanna dance

Thinking
That dry shampoo from lush is kind of effective considering my hair is an oil refinery on its own.

Smelling
Freshly cooked fried eggplants.
 
Wishing
My excess fats to disappear.

Wanting

...those Happy Skin lippies my officemate has.

Hoping
....for things to change, love-wise.

Wearing
Turquoise spaghetti top and panties (no shorts cos that's how I roll. Lelz). 

Loving
What I have now.

Needing
...to clean my room.

Feeling
Sleepy because rainy weather is really for sleeping.

Clicking
Nothing. More like tapping ang enless scrolling. (I'm on my phone, so...)


_____________________________
The Sunday Currently is another blog series I will be taking on. This is something I got off from Corinth's and Carina's blogs. (Sorry can't link back at this moment as I am typing from my mobile. Inserting hyperlinks right now is a very tedious job for me. Haha.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...