Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Saturday Playlist | Episode 06



 
The rain had me missing the sun hence the cover art for today's playlist episode. This photo was taken in Coron, Palawan.

The rain has got everyone in an emo mood so now, I am going to tweak the rules in selecting the playlist a bit. I will only be posting emo songs the random song generator selects. Haha. So, here it goes...

  1. Jealous - Nick Jonas
  2.  Mirror Mirror - M2M
  3. So Sick - Ne-Yo
  4. Leave (Get Out) - JoJo
  5. Perfectly Lonely - John Mayer
  6. It Will Rain - Bruno Mars
  7. Emotion - Destiny's Child
  8.  What If - Jason Derulo
  9.  Chasing Pavements - Adele
  10.  Officially Missing You - Jayesslee
I'm thinking, could I possibly embed in a spotify player here? Imma discover and see. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...