Thursday, July 16, 2015

Whatup, Kux? | Episode 01




Whatup, Kux? is aimed to update you, my readers, a little about what is going on in my life right now. More like a "Life Lately" thing but on a personal take. Entries in this blog series are lifted from my daily (handwritten) journal -- stuff I'd like to share with you. Life updates shall be presented in a VERY random order, just like my very random thoughts.



Yup, well, enough of the intro. Here it goes:

  1. I have been currently obsessed with turning every piece of item inside my room purple.
  2. Daiso Japan currently tops my favorite shop list. Everything at 88!
  3. I'm currently back to attending Sunday Masses. To date, I'm on my 9th consecutive mass since May 15.
  4. I was enrolled in a series of seminars on Marketing theories and basics. I just completed the course yesterday. I have a six-month contract in exchange for the tuition of this program.
  5. I have just purchased a ukulele that came from Cebu.
  6. "Besties" book by Georgina and Solenn is *two-thumbs-up*.
  7. My S4 gave up on me. Sister gave her Sony Xperia to me.
  8. Subscribed to Sun Cellular's Broadband Internet, WiFi on the go. Yeah, posting this at home. Haha
  9. Been on a 1200 calorie diet from Diet Diva. Weight is not going down (maybe because of sooo many cheat days). Also been working out using a stepper for 30 minutes per night.
  10. I watched "The Breakup Playlist" starring Sarah and Piolo. Great OST, not so great story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...