Sunday, June 23, 2013

Nail Art Haul - 6/23/2013

So, I just got back home from mass and lunch with the fambam. We went to the grocery store BUT I came home, NOT with grocery items but with stuff for nail art. HAHAHA. I can't seem to get "NAIL ART" and related topics off my mind these days. Tsktsk.

SO. Let me just give you a run through of what I bought today.

1. POCKET TRIPOD - The pocket tripod is for, of course taking clear, blur-free photos for the nail-art tutorials and posts that I do. Hoho, might do nail art tutorials on video next time (if time permits).

Japan Home Center; PhP88

Well, I would not recommend you to buy this particular brand. HAHA, when I used it, my camera won't stand still! =)) I just purchased another one from the Philippines' most trusted brand. CD-R King! :))

CD-R King; PhP150
So while I was at CD-R King, I was looking at stuff and saw this very wondrous invention ever! LOL, kidding aside, I saw these 2. MINI CRAFT PUNCHERS. *_*

CD-R King; PhP380
I was just thinking of doing a nail art that needed star stencils. As I can't cut a perfectly shaped star, I couldn't push through with the plan. BUT when I saw these... Impulsiveness kicked in and yeah, I bought them. (Better be on the lookout for future posts on nail art then. Hihi.)

Inside the grocery store, I also bought WAX PAPER and a DESK LAMP.




The wax paper serves as my nail polish palette. I used to use paper and paper just absorbs too much polish (me ending up wasting too much) and relatively dries easily. With wax paper, on the other hand, the wax repels the polish to be absorbed. It is easier to be picked up by the brush. I have also read that with wax paper, you can do nail decals. So another nail art project lined up. :)

The desk lamp is for additional lighting when I take photos. More often than not, I work at night and the light from my dresser isn't enough. It's also overhead so it tends to add shadows in the wrong places. So, the purpose of the lamp is to eliminate unnecessary shadows an illuminate the areas I want to highlight in the photo.

Gahd, I just wish I could earn something from this. LOL, or just have someone sponsor my nail polishes. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...