Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hello Philippines in Two Weeks

Hello! Sorry for not being able to blog for so long now. Work's been a bitch. Well not really. Haha, schedule's just been hectic the past few weeks and it will be more hectic the following weeks to come.

See, I have been recently chosen to be a part of the Marketing Team to handle a series of events in the next two and a half weeks. WHOOOP!  Guys, this is just temporary. Haha. I have to take Rens' place in this series of events because, tadaaaaa, she's already pregnant! Her pregnancy's a bit maselan (can't think of the proper term) so she's not allowed to go on rigorous flight schedules and she must undergo two weeks bed rest because she's experiencing blood spottings.

Anywhoo, the series of events will be held at different parts of the Philippines so.. I'll be all over the place. Haha. Here, let me show you my sked:

July 16 - Baguio City
July 18 - Tagum City, Davao
July 19 - Isulan, Sultan Kudarat
July 24 - Pagadian City, ZDS
July 25 - Cagayan De Oro City
July 26 - Somewhere in CALABARZON
July 30 - Ormoc, Leyte

OHA! Hahaha. Record breaking. All expense paid trips by the company. Kapagod pero I'm soo excited to see new places!

So dear friends, la muna lakads until the end of the month ha? Hihi. I hope my body could cope with the stress!

Wish me luuuck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...