Monday, July 1, 2013

Ooops, I overspent.

This was supposed to be posted last week but I left the pictures in my office terminal. So anyway..

Last week before sweldo, I went to Trinoma. I was just planning on strolling around the mall and buying "some" stuff I needed. Well, as the title suggests, you know what happened. 
Another pair of Swap watches from Tomato.
Purple Strap + Yellow Strap + Mirror face
PhP 1000
Sorry if the White strap's kind of dirty. Hehe

I went gaga over these watches when Tomato started advertising it. I dunno, I feel like they were made especially for me. HAHA. I might be buying more colors in the future. Click here to see more colors and face designs.

Kris Aquino Purple Perfume from Bench.
PhP 198
This is already my second purchase for this type of perfume. I really love its citrus-y scent plus the size is really a perfect fit in my kikay kit.

Powder Brush (PhP200++); Large Blending Brush (PhP100++); Eyeliner Brush(PhP60)
Bought at Landmark, Trinoma
I bought new brushes to replace my old ones. Then bought some more. Hoho.

Ever Bilena Dip Liner (PhP150); E.L.F. Eyelid Primer (PhP120++); Fashion 21 Loose Powder (PhP???)
Landmark, Trinoma
Yeah, liquid eyeliner. Trying my luck with them again. :))

Tweezers for Brows and Nail Art. Haha.
I only realized that I've spent too much when I went home and checked on the receipts. LOL. But hey, no regrets. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...