Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Nail Art Tutorial: Good Minion, Bad Minion

Good Minion, Bad Minion

So, in time with Despicable Me 2's opening at the cinemas, I did a nail art design inspired by those cute, and not so cute litol minions.




A Little Intro
While still in the office, my mind wasn't on work. LOL, I was planning for the nail art design already (see photo).


I was excited to go home already and start with it.

BUT! Before I went home, I passed by the mall to buy some stuff. So as I was strolling along the shelves at National Bookstore, something hanging caught my attention. (see photo)

Purrrrrrfect for my little minion! Tee hee!

So, just so to be clear, everything that happened to me that day was all about this nail art design. Bwahaha.

I already did a minion design before. It was a minimalist minion design that only included the essential shades.

This time though, the nail art that I'll be doing will be more detailed. ;) Let us begin then.

What you'll need:
This set of nail polishes will be used for the yellow minions.
Top and Base coat.
Yellow + Gray Nail Polish from Nature Republic, PhP55 each.
Black and White Striper Brush nail polish from Chic; Watsons, PhP33.50 each

You will also be needing a dotting tool. Plus the eyes.
It's okay if you do not have the wiggly eyes. You can always just paint the eyes in.

Now, this set will be used for the bad minion.
Just an additional deep purple nail polish.
Jiuku, Divisoria - PhP30++
Procedure:
Okay, so I did a "slide show" in Windows movie maker. Pede na din. Haha, if the text flashes too fast, you can just always go back and press pause. Haha. I'm a noob at this so, I apologize in advance. :)) Here you go then:

Final Shots:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...