Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tong Yang with the Team

Last Monday, I got invited to join in on the Admin Department's dinner out. (Hoho, sira nanaman dyeta nito.) In the guise of a department meeting, we left the office at exactly five PM and headed to Megamall.

Much to my dismay (or not), the chosen restaurant was:

Tong Yang Restaurant
Located at the 4th Floor, Megamall Atrium

O MAY GULAY! Haha. Well this isn't my first time here, though. This is just the first time I'm blogging about it.

Tong Yang is one of my favorite Eat-All-You-Can buffet restaurants (Dad's is the other one). I can't remember how much it'd cost you for a dinner buffet (since I wasn't paying that night, hoho). And, added info lang, I'd prefer Tong Yang to Yakimix (being they offer the same food line).

My most favorite viand here is the PUSIT (squid) grilled just enough to cook it but not too much that it sort of becomes gum. I also like the sinigang/hot and spicy soup. O ye. Just blogging about it makes my mouth water. Bah.

Veggies.

MEAT!

Ze grill.
Ugh, this night was supposed to be my weigh in night but I called Yhani, my friend and health adviser (LOL, meganun), not to come anymore... kase I was eating. HAHA.

Anywhoo, minsan lang nemen 'to. *fingers crossed* :))


Ze Admin Department ++.



One happy Kookai eating away. HAHA.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...