Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cure Natural Aqua Gel Product Review


If you have been following this blog for some time now, you may all know that I underwent this phase of ordering whatever product sample that is available here on www.sampleroom.ph. This website is the one that introduced me to Cure Natural Aqua Gel.


Ironically, I was not able to purchase said samples. Haha. In one of our conversations, my friend Pao mentioned that she was able to purchase a sample  (I was also the one who recommended the site to her, mehehe. Hi Pao!) and I asked her if she could give me one since five sachets of Cure samples are given out in the website. She gladly agreed. Yay!

That was the moment. LOL.

Before doing a quick review, here's a short description and application istructions (grabbed from the sampleroom.ph site)

Description
Cure is the most gentle and efficient exfoliation in the market. It is 90% made of water, preservative free, artificial fragrance free, mineral oil free and chemical free.

Application Instructions
How to Use Cure:
1. Wash your face then towel dry.
2. Pump a dab of gel on your finger tips.
3. Apply on your face and massage in a circular motion for 30 seconds to 1 minute to remove your dead skin.
4. Rinse face with water then follow with your daily skin care routine.
Full size - 250g
PhP1,500 - Beauty Bar
 Review

I bet you my life. THIS PRODUCT WORKS! Haha. Following the steps of application, you can actually see results just seconds after! Dead skin fall literally off your face while doing the circular motion when applied. (Of course I would not include a picture here anymore kasi kadiri. Haha) After rinsing, my face felt sooooo clean and refreshed!  It's super effective at removing dead skin off your face. You can also use this in other areas of the body like the neck and elbows. Same effect. :) It is also recommended to use this product only twice weekly.

Althought Cure might be costly, I would sooo recommend this to anyone with two thumbs up and an assuring smile on my face. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...