Sunday, September 15, 2013

Unboxing: August BDJ Box

It was on a Monday afternoon, September 2nd,  that the package came in. This is my 2nd BDJ Box. Last I subscribed was for the month of June.

So. For this month, the BDJ released a box containing the newest product from the Shiseido line, the Ibuki Skincare.

Honestly? I'm not really a fan of skincare regimens. My face has this weird behavior of having pimple breakouts when I wash them everyday and it seems like my face is becoming oilier when it's clean. :))

I was kind of not-happy with this month's box content. I wish they could've put in more make-up and perfume products. Anywhoo, I'll just post pictures of the box's content here.


Discount coupons and stickers.

Shiseido products.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...