Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tokyo Cafe

Photo not mine. Credits.
I have been visiting Tokyo Cafe for some time now even though the price range of their menu are on the higher end. Your value for money is definitely worth it because food here are delish!

Before the Lee Min Ho Concert at the MOA arena, my friend Camille and I decided to grab something to eat. We do need energy if we were going to scream all night, right? Hahaha. Since Camille's a bit indecisive, I went on ahead and recommended this place. I was craving for chowder soup that night and Tokyo Cafe is included in my restos-that-have-the-best-tasting-chowder-soup list. If you may, I'd recommend you to try it.

I usually order the Italian Hanburg plus extra rice. This night though, I decided to try something else. I was a wee bit broke that time and had to cut back on spending too much on food. HAHAHA.

The order came a weeeee bit too late, hence the face.

I ordered Loco Moco which comprises of a burger patty on rice with egg and err, some kind of special sauce. Here's a closer look at it:

One order costs PhP138.
Basically, this dish is pretty much like the Italian Haburg only different in serving style and size. For PhP138, I'd definitely say that this dish is one good deal. The serving is enough to keep a woman's stomach full for Lee Min Ho. Hahaha. Price, Flavor, Serving size = ALL CHECK! BUT, I'd still go for the Italian Hamburg still. Hahaha.

Camille on the other hand ordered the Grilled Chicken Curry (which I am not sure how much).

That's Camille posing with her food.

Grilled Chicken Curry at a closer glance.
 I asked Camille if I could taste some of the chicken and she gladly agreed. Honestly, I am not a fan of this dish. The curry taste was too strong that that was the only thing that lingered in my mouth. I was not even been able to taste a bit of the chicken flavor. I would not recommend this dish.

The following photos feature the interiors of the MOA Branch.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...