Thursday, July 4, 2013

Nail Art Supplies: Foils, Beads and Blings

While doing some nail blog browsing, I came across this particular blog (can't remember anymore) that did a particular tutorial about the use of nail foils. My curiosity shot over the top and had this strong urge to buy me some nail foils. :))

Divisoria is the closest place I know that have stores dedicated to selling nail art supplies. Huhu, the place is really out of my way and going there is too much of a hassle.

For the nail noob, nail foils look something like this (no personal photo yet):

Credits to whoever owns this photo.



And this is the video that I watched on youtube about how to apply them nail foils.


I suddenly found myself Googling for the key words "nail art shop + philippines" and bam, first entry is of a Facebook page of a shop that sold lots and lots of nail art stuff. I felt like I was in heaven!

JSYK, this isn't a paid advertisement.  Just doing this out of sheer appreciation. :)
(click on image to go to the page)
Endless Shoppe is run by Ms. Chatrine in her humble home in QC. (I'm not a stalker, I just read through the shop's wall, okay? Haha.) Anywhoo, to all those who are in the Pinas and into nail art like me, Endless Shoppe caters to A LOT of nail art stuff you'd prolly need. Also, they offer the items at VERY AFFORDABLE prices! I guarantee you that the shop isn't bogus as I have received my fair share of items I ordered from her.

Here they are, exactly:

Nail Foils!!!
Flower Foils - PhP30 / ft
Hologram Foils - PhP 15 / ft
Foil Adhesive - PhP80
Glow in the Dark Polish - PhP35 (It really glows!!)
 
Caviar Beads - PhP130 per pack of 10
(The other three, I used to roll the nail foils with. Haha.)

Nail Bling: D&G logo - PhP20 per dozen

 Nail Bling: Chanel logo - PhP20 per dozen 

I just got them in the mail today. I can't use them now as my Minions nails are particularly new. I'm UBER excited though to use them all!

Be sure to watch out for more nail art designs/tutorials! :) Madami-dami din yang nakaabang o. *wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...